IYENGAR YOGA WITH KIM PERALTA
PROPS & GUIDELINES
Friends: Practicing in your living space can be quite a challenge for those who are not accustomed to it. Don't worry if you don't have yoga props - you are sure to find things around your home that will do perfectly well.
- A non-skid yoga mat - or a non-skid floor
- Yoga blocks - or some thick books
- 2 or 3 firm blankets
- A chair with a straight back
- A yoga belt - or a trouser belt, tie or scarf
- A yoga bolster - or some firm blankets
- A foot or two of clear wall space
- Before class, let the teacher know of any injuries or conditions which may affect your practice.
- Before class, assemble your props.
- The teacher begins admitting people 15 minutes before class starting time.
- Try not to miss the beginning of class! If you log on after class has begun you may have to wait even longer to be admitted.
- When you have a question, unmute yourself and ask!