Props & Guidelines
- A non-skid yoga mat
- Yoga bricks - or some thick books
- At least 5 firm blankets
- A chair with a straight back (backless folding chair if attending Intermediate class)
- A yoga belt - or a trouser belt, tie or scarf
- A yoga bolster - or substitute some firm blankets
- A foot or two of clear wall space
- Before class, let the teacher know of any injuries or conditions which may affect your practice.
- Before class, assemble your props.
- You can log on up to 15 minutes before class starting time.
- Try not to miss the beginning of class! If you log on after class has begun you may have to wait even longer to be admitted.
- When you have a question, unmute yourself and ask!
Kim Peralta 207. 812. 1827 email@example.com